why it is important to understand What a Leader Is
4-5-page paper not counting the Title page and Reference page
For this assignment, you should focus on the material from week’s 1 – 5 readings.
The breakdown of your paper should be as follows:
BRIEFLY Tell me why it is important to understand What a Leader Is, The Leader as a Visionary, The Leader as a Problem Solver and a Leader as a Team Builder. Point out the main points of the paper in the introduction.
B. Body of your paper: (4-5 Pages total in length)-Your thoughts should be supported with terms from our text and library research-I want you to use this research paper with the goal of using our reading material and OUTSIDE SOURCES to show me your understanding of the material from weeks 1-5 in our readings.
Each of these four sections should be about one page in length:
The student will discuss each of the following sections in a minimum of one page per section: (Use our text and the library to support your response.
1. What is a leader? What is a manager? Discuss what were the most interesting parts that you will be able to apply to a work environment? Why?
2. Describe what does it mean when we talk about the “Leader as a Visionary”? Again, use our week 1-5 readings and outside sources.
3. Describe what does it mean when we talk about the “Leader as a Problem-Solver”? Again, use our week 1-5 readings and outside sources.
4. Describe what does it mean when we talk about the “Leader as a Team-Builder”? Again, use our readings and outside sources.
BRIEFLY summarize the contents of the paper. Restate the main points of the paper in the conclusion.
Please support your ideas, arguments, and opinions with independent research, include at least three (3) supporting references or sources (do NOT use Wikipedia, unknown, undated, or anonymous sources, such as websites).
Submission Instructions/Check List:
• APA Template used
• Title Page correct
• Abstract not required
• Introduction included
• Body of the paper addresses the 4 sections outlined above
• Headings are used to organize the body of the paper– Review Announcement on Headings
• In Text Citations are correct
• Conclusion included
• All Text is double spaced
• Reference page correct and required three sources are listed
• Paper is 4 – 5 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages.
• Paper is in MS Word and submitted as an attachment in either a .doc or .docx format.