The PAS Prospectus
The PAS Prospectus is a preliminary document that serves as the foundation for the proposal document for the PAS. It is a relatively short document and should not exceed approximately 6 pages of text, excluding appendices and references.
This paper is a qualitative study using a case study, using a survey questionnaire NOT interviews or observations.
· Title Page (The qualitative study of Charter Schools vs. Public Schools: Perceptions of Teachers and Administrators)
· Problem Statement (What is the problem that needs to be solved from the title page)
· Purpose Statement (What am I going to solve the problem? How am I going to identify it from the problem statement)?
· Nature of the Study
· Research Question(s) (Must align with the problem statement and purpose statement)
· Conceptual Framework
· Significance of the Study
· References (Need to be included in the body of the paper and in the reference section as well)