Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Map assessment
· You may use the template on the following page to help you complete your Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Mapassessment. The template has been created to mirror the formatting of the draft concept map from the Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Caremedia piece.
· To get started, you can copy and paste the information you exported into a Microsoft Word document from the media piece.
· Remember to change the title of the diamonds currently labeled “[Other, Insert Appropriate Title]” to a title that accurately reflects the category of information in the diamond.
· Remember to insert APA style, in-text citations where appropriate.
· Add additional items and connections as appropriate to fully develop your concept map.
· You are not required to use this template. You may use a different template or tool.
If you encounter accessibility issues while working
with this template, please contact your instructor for assistance and possible alternatives.