How much is a serving size
Use the food label above to answer the questions:
- How much is a serving size?
- How many servings are in the entire package?
- How many calories are in each serving?
- If one person eats a whole package, how many calories are consumed??
- How many calories come from total fat?
- What is % DV in 3 servings for the following nutrients. Is this high or low. Remember
% DV >20 High
% DV < 5 Low
Saturated fat _____
- Does this product containTrans fat? If yes, what is the source of theTrans fat (check ingredient list)
- Is this pasta made of 100% whole wheat? Why?
- What is the predominant ingredient in this product?
- Write a short essay and answer the following questions:
- Describe the key nutrients on the nutrition facts label and identify the healthy and unhealthy nutrients.
- How would you use the nutrition facts label to make healthy food choices?
- If you want to choose a healthy lunch do you think this product is healthy? Explain why?
Your short essay must be:
- At least 250 words long, double-spaced.
- Typed in 12-points Times New Roman.
- Margins are 1 inch on all sides.
- Work cited at the end of the paper (APA format)
Please be sure to check for grammatical and spelling