Differences among individuals, however, can create challenges and, in many cases, lead to conflict
Leaders set the tone for an organization, provide examples for behavior and problem solving, and have influence over organizational behavior. Leaders align their methodology through the application of managing processes and people. Differences among individuals, however, can create challenges and, in many cases, lead to conflict.
- Consider your organization or an organization you research (provide the URL to the organization). Identify ways to handle conflict within the workplace that may occur with individuals from different cultures.
- As a leader, what things must you consider when dealing with a conflict of this nature, and what steps would you take to deal with the conflict? Practical Application: Describe a conflict you handled in your professional life. How did you respond to someone challenging your viewpoint? What are some best practices for dealing with conflict in this type of situation (be sure to share specific recommendations).
- Identify two effective de-escalation techniques that impact leadership decision-making in a global society. Describe how they are applied in the organizational structure.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic.
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic.
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail.
- Share an applicable personal experience.
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA).
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
One page with 2 references.
Hi tutor – Can you also include 2 questions for me to ask other students about above same topic writing?