- One of the problems with non-verbal language is that it is difficult to interpret. You are giving a presentation to your associates at work (or classmates in class) and you observe the following non-verbal behavior in your audience members.
- One associate/student is writing the entire time you are talking.
- One associate/student is smiling although you are talking about a serious issue.
- One associate/student has his/her eyes closed.
- Discuss three possible interpretations of each non-verbal behavior and analyze how each interpretation would influence the speaker’s evaluation of audience feedback/change.