Competitive Advantage- Entrepreneurship Portfolio
Chapter 3: read book!
1. Competitive Advantage- Entrepreneurship Portfolio-Critical Thinking Exercise 3-1 through 3-6. Complete items 1 through 6, which require you to create charts similar to the exhibits 3-4 and 3-6 in the text book for this assignment.
2. Key Concept Questions:
- 3-7: Gross profit is the profit of a business before which other costs are subtracted?
- What is the average unit of sale for the following businesses?
- 3-8: A restaurant that serves $2100 in meals to 115 customers per day.
- 3-9: A record store that sells $1500 worth of CDs to 75 customers per day.
3. Biz Builder Business Plan:
Complete business plan section 2.0, Mission, Vision and Culture: A, B C & D sections- for your specific business. Be sure to write as a narrative than just simply answering the questions. Remember your audience.