ECE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND
Part 4: Strategies
Use the Summative Template and fill out this section due in Week 5. In the final part of the Workshop Plan, you complete the final two components of the Summative Template. First you will review the Ashford University Multigenerational Center Activity in Week 1 again and decide which other groups (field of study?) would either benefit from your workshop presentation or could be incorporated somehow. For example, if your field of study is ECE, and you have created a workshop for preschool students to learn specific yoga poses, ask yourself how you could include one of the senior groups that meet at the center as well. The best workshops are those that keep teaching. Think of the positive relationships this could foster! In addition, you will include two strategies (using your text as a guide) to deliver the workshop objective.
- Partnerships: Identify which groups at the Multigenerational Center could also benefit from the workshop. (Before, during, or after the workshop.)
- Strategies: Identify two strategies to deliver your workshop.
Your Final Draft will be your completed Summative Template including the necessary revisions based on the Week 3 feedback.
The Template Assignment:
- Must be at least three pages in length (not including the title, reference, and flyer pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Must include a separate title page with the following
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include at least three scholarly sources.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- All sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..