How Adolf Hitler rose to power
1. Research credible sources (not Wikipedia!) on the Internet, and in 1,250 words (five double-spaced pages in Times-New Roman font, size 12), agree or disagree with THIS SUMMARY of how Adolf Hitler rose to power.
2. For your essay, develop a clear rhetorical focus: a thesis about the Summary, a targeted reader group you wish to reach, and a persuasive purpose. If you are unfamiliar with what a rhetorical focus is, view the video below, please.
The Rhetorical Focus
1. Include a minimum of four quotes from sources you research.
2. Use correct MLA format, 8th Edition;
3. Read the college-level essay in Chapter 1 of our textbook THIS LITTLE BOOK About How to Write a College-Level Essay, and read the college-level essay examples in Chapter 3. You will need to write the same kind of college-level essay, one that has a clear rhetorical focus and contains a variety of paragraphs.
The Nazi Party: Background and Overview
Adolf Hitler’s Rise to Power http://content.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1707887_1525737,00.html
Adolf Hitler Biography, Dictator, Military Leader (1889-1945) https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/background-and-overview-of-the-nazi-party-nsdap