Leadership, Governance, Values, and Culture
Read from the course text, Strategic management in healthcare organizations:
- Chapter 2: Leadership, Governance, Values, and Culture
- Chapter 8: Operational and Budget Planning
- Crain, R. (2012). Want a better relationship with consumer? First, know your brand. Advertising Age 83(2)17. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Childs, B.H. (2000). From boardroom to bedside:A comprehensive organizational healthcare ethics (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. HEC Forum 12(3):235-249.
- Reilly, P. (2012). Leading change in a new era. Health Care Finance Management 66 (1) 53-57. Retrieved from the ProQuest database.
- Silverman, H.J. (2000). Organizational ethics in healthcare organizations: Proactively managing the ethical climate to ensure organizational integrity (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. HEC Forum 12 (3).
National Institutes of Health (NIH). (2012). Videos of planning and evaluation: Program analyst (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWU2zbTCf9E&feature=youtube_gdata.