Leaders Are People
- Review the video “Leaders Are People,” and focus on the elements that make leaders effective. (Transcript Provided in second attachment)
- Think of a leader (current or historic) who inspires you.
- Review the article, “The Role of Personality in Leadership,” and focus on characteristics that apply to the leader you selected. https://ac.els-cdn.com/S1877042816315531/1-s2.0-S1877042816315531-main.pdf?_tid=df2d72de-64fd-4873-8a13-28637e7aaa1e&acdnat=1547353306_0a35183496dc16b901fdc161d77e133c
- Identify three qualities that contribute(d) to your chosen leader’s effectiveness based on this week’s Learning Resources.
- Think of specific examples to illustrate your chosen leader’s qualities/characteristics that demonstrate leadership effectiveness.
Post a description of the leader you selected (when, where, and whom). Discuss three qualities you identified as contributing to their leadership effectiveness. Then, using the leader you chose, provide a specific example of leadership behavior for each of the three qualities.