Assign a function to the following cellular structures: plasma membrane, mitochondrion, nucleus, ribosome
Answer the following questions:
1. Assign a function to the following cellular structures: plasma membrane, mitochondrion, nucleus, ribosome.
2. What are sister chromatids and how do they differ from homologous chromosomes?
3. Identify the stages of mitoses and describe the important events that occur during each stage.
4. What is physically exchanged during crossing over?
5. Provide two reasons why the process of meiosis leads to genetic variation in diploid organisms.
Compose a two-page response to the video. Your compositions should be two pages, double-spaced, 12 point font, MLA.