Health Care Facility
Case Scenario: Health Care Facility
X Axis is a renowned private cancer hospital located in Las Vegas. The hospital maintains a critical database that includes patient data for all patients. You are asked to create a BIA based on this database. If this database was inaccessible for six or more hours, what would be the impact?
1. Determine what type of risk-based impacts X Axis would encounter in such a situation.
2. What are the potential business impacts in the emergency room (ER)?
3. What are the potential business impacts in the doctor offices?
4. What are the potential business impacts in other hospital locations such as patient rooms, or surgical wards?
5. Identify any other issues that might be impacted with the loss of the most prominent database?