Explore the pathophysiology of the disease to the cellular level
Please read attached case study and Develop in-depth case study responses by answering all the questions provided in the case study. Demonstrate thorough understanding of the topic as evident by providing explanations based on the underlying pathophysiology. While answering the questions, keep the following in mind:
a) Identify the disease or health problem in the case study.
b) Explore the pathophysiology of the disease to the cellular level.
c) Identify risk factors and clinical manifestations.
d) What are possible or anticipated treatment options?
e) Would you anticipate psychological support for this patient?
f) Identify expected diagnostic testing.
g) Identify priority patient teaching needs.
Incorporate at least three (3) evidence-based references (you may use the websites referenced in the case studies).
And answer next questions:
1) Why do you think Mrs. Deland does not have short term memory loss on the weekends?
2) What possible side effect do you think Lactulose could cause?
3) Do you think Mrs Deland is really incontinent? Why or why not?
4) What physical assessment results and lab values would you be interested in looking at?
5) A physical assessment of Mrs. Deland on Monday morning found that her skin had good turgor, and her pulse was 88 and strong. On Friday, however, Mrs. Deland has poor skin turgor and a weak thread pulse of 99. A blood sample was taken on Friday at 4:00pm. Mrs. Deland was catherized so a 24 hour urine sample could be analyzed. What do you think Mrs. Deland’s blood and urine lab values suggest?
6) Why didn’t Mrs. Deland complain of thirst?
7) How will Mrs. Deland be treated?
8) How can this problem be treated?