Brexit explained simply is Great Britain leaving the European Union (EU). Why did Britain leave the EU? What happened between them? How could Brexit affect the Britian’s economy?
1st Discussion question
“Global Economics” Please respond to the following: Whether you like the news or not, you would have come across this word of late – Brexit. Brexit explained simply is Great Britain leaving the European Union (EU). Why did Britain leave the EU? What happened between them? How could Brexit affect the Britian’s economy?
2nd Discussion question
“The Global Environment: A World Problem” Please respond to the following:
- The world may someday “collapse” due to accelerating environmental problems. Agree or disagree with this statement and list two (2) reasons in support of your position. Provide one (1) example of how global corporations alleviate environmental problems and one (1) example of how global corporations contribute to environmental problems
Assignment 4: Policy Analysis Worksheet
For this assignment, you will complete the Policy Analysis worksheet located in the upload section. The purpose of this worksheet is to help you complete the following in preparation for your final assignment: select a topic, think critically about your topic, gather research on your topic, and decide how you will present your policy analysis paper.
Note: Your instructor will provide feedback on your completed worksheet.
The requirements for this assignment are as follows:
- Complete all sections of the Policy Analysis worksheet.
- Provide at least five (5) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirement:
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze the local impact of global public administration policies and relationships.
- Analyze the core controversies, theories, and rationale surrounding global public administration.
- Identify the significance of key actors and stakeholders impacting global public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.