A business case has at least four components, including market components, product components, industry components, and company components. Describe a hypothetical new product. Show how primary and secondary research for the hypothetical new product would be used to determine the following and identify the component where these would be included:
- the appropriate features of the product,
- the product’s target price,
- characteristics of product users,
- size of the total market, and
- projected product sales revenues in year one of the product’s sales.
- Write a four- to six-page paper.
- Include a title and a reference page.
- Use at least four to six scholarly, peer-reviewed references that provide information and guidance for your assignment.