The definition of interactivity
My major is Motion Graphic
Interactive, Interactivity, Interactive magazines, Interactive book, Pop-Up book, Augmented reality, Motion graphic, Electronic book, Digital Content, Interactive content. PDF. EPUP. Digital Publishing. Virtual Reality. Electronic Ink. Conductive papers.
- What’s Interactivity?
- Is there theories that talk about interactivity
- What does interactivity mean in general?
- What the correct definition of interactivity
- We see interactive magazines. Interactive content. Interactive games. Interactive augmented Reality, interactive book. Interactive conversation.
- What makes these called interactive?
- There is an electronic book (PDF, Kindle for example), and there is an Interactive Book. Why they are difference?
- Pop-Up books and Interactive books share the same interactivity feature.
- What are the previous studies that talk about INTERACTIVITY in general and in specific in interactive books?
- What makes Pop-up books interactive?
- What makes Interactive magazine interactive?
- The path that led to the interactive content.
What I need in this essay:
- Answers for the above questions
- There should be a headline at the beginning of each new topic’s paragraph. I don’t want the essay to be a boring one piece.
- Eligible citation and biography page at the end of the essay.
- Introduction, body graph and Conclusion
- classification and chapters
- A heading above each new paragraph
- Table of content.
The purpose of this essay:
- Proving the involvement of Motion graphic in interactivity.
- My study is about finding the common things between Pop-Up books and interactive books.
- What makes them Interactive
- The relationship between Pop-up books and Interactive books.
- My major is Motion Graphic