Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your activity including changes based on previous feedback
Use the format of one of the “Lesson Plan Templates” to create a lesson plan for K to Age 8/Grade 3. The lesson plan should cover one or more of the following topics: history and economics and contain the following information:
- Clear, measurable learning objectives that align to early learning standards (ELS) as well as your state’s subject standards.
- Anticipatory set
- Reasoning and problem-solving
- Relevant materials and resources including visual or audio resources
- Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies used to achieve individual learning outcomes.
Implement this lesson with changes based on previous feedback.
Write a 500-750-word reflection based on the feedback you received from your classroom teacher and personal observations about the experience, explain the following:
- Strengths and opportunities for growth. Provide specific evidence from your activity including changes based on previous feedback.
- Which of the following did you implement and how: active learning, integrated subject areas, meaning and relevance, high interest and engagement, social and participatory skills, and attitudes and values?
- Which of the following did you implement and how: critical thinking, and concept formation?
- What changes will you implement in your next lesson? Be sure to provide specific examples.
While APA format is not required for the lesson plan, solid academic writing is expected.