Identify the type, configuration, size, depth, and material of the foundation. The strength of the material of the foundation and the presumptive or allowable bearing strength of the soil must….
Course themes are relative to dystopian, utopian, Disneyland
The course themes are relative to dystopian, utopian, Disneyland
Write down one idea for a project and answer the following questions:
- What is this text’s purpose and message?
- What audience do you plan to target?
- Based on #1 and #2 above, what genre do you think would work best for this project?
- What is the text’s context? When and where will this imaginary text be released?
- What will be the written component of this project? [literally: where will the written words come in?]
- How does it relate to our course theme? [theme parks, Disney]
- What makes you interested in and passionate about this project idea?
- Describe in more detail any thoughts you have about this project and about how you might put it together.
Now, write down FOUR MORE IDEAS for projects. Answer questions 1-8, above, about these new ideas, for a total of five (5) possible RIPs.