Brant Freezer Company
Case 3-1: Brant Freezer Company
Read Case 3.1, Brant Freezer Company. Using the table provided for the units shipped and warehouse costs for all eight warehouses, identify the warehouse that had the best results for the Brant Company and explain the criterion used to determine which warehouse had the best results.
Lastly, the year 2010 is nearly half over, and J.Q. is told to present the forecasted expenditures for each of the eight warehouses for the last six months in 2010. Do his work for him. Recommend steps to improve Return on Assets (ROA) for the company.
The Brant Freezer Company paper:
- Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.