Describe the experience
Analyze a professional dilemma and values conflict you experienced before you began or during your studies. 75 Words Each Question.
Part 1: Describe the experience:
1. What ethical issue did you experience?
2. Who was involved? Use only first names or initials. What was the relationship of the other parties to you?
Part 2: Analyze the dilemma:
1. Was there a difference in power and authority? Explain.
2. What were the ethics in question? What personal values were in conflict?
3. What were the potential outcomes? What were the potential consequences to you and the other parties?
Part 3: Evaluate the outcome:
1. What was the outcome? Include a brief summary of the conversation you had with the person who caused the dilemma. What was going on in your mind? How might the conversation have turned out differently?
2. What were the consequences to you and the other parties?
3. What obstacles to fair-minded thinking were present on either side? How could they have been overcome?
4. Based on what you have learned since you began at University of Phoenix and through your continuing work experience, would you handle the situation differently or in the same way? Explain.
5. How can you use this situation, and the knowledge from the analysis as you progress in your education and career?