use MAXQDA, a qualitative analysis software
Qualitative analysis software can assist with the analysis of data. In this assignment, you will use MAXQDA, a qualitative analysis software, to analyze interview and focus group transcripts by inductively coding the data and developing themes.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment
- Refer to “MAXQDA Analysis Assignment Directions” in the Study Materials for this topic.
- Refer to the transcripts “Sped Focus Group,” “Sped Interview,” and “TS Focus Group” in the Study Materials for this topic.
- This assignment will be scored based on full completion of the preliminary steps and assignment tasks followed by submission of the required deliverable.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Access the document “MAXQDA Analysis Assignment Directions” from the Study Materials for this topic.
Complete the tasks as directed in the document.