Opportunities and challenges in International Human Resource Management;
For this assignment, choose a peer-reviewed article to review. Use the databases within the CSU Online Library, or use another source that contains peer-reviewed articles. Do not select a topic similar to your assessment questions. Choose the article from one of the following topics:
- opportunities and challenges in International Human Resource Management;
- types of international employees and the needs for MNCs to employ them;
- success of International Human Resource Management in recruitment and selection of expatriates;
- success of International Human Resource Management in training and development; or
- success of International Human Resource Management in compensation and evaluation.
The purpose of this assignment is for you to practice reviewing articles that contribute to the industry. The authors of these articles are researchers and professionals who have shared or experimented with ideas that demonstrate potential to improve the industry. As a professional in the industry, it is in your best interest to review the literature and trends. This provides you with the opportunity to read about what was successful and how it was accomplished. Plus, it allows you to analyze what was unsuccessful and how you can improve it—or at least how you can avoid repeating the mistakes of others. Use these skills to contribute to research papers and other scholarly writings. If you have not already, hopefully you will contribute to the industry by publishing an article and sharing with your community of peers.
As you read the article you choose for this assignment, consider the following questions: How could the topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life? How could it apply to an organization you have observed?
The article you choose must meet the following requirements:
- be peer reviewed,
- relate to the concepts within this course, and
- be at least 10 pages in length.
The writing you submit must meet the following requirements:
- be at least three pages in length,
- identify the main topic/question,
- identify the author’s intended audience,
- summarize the article,
- analyze the article,
- evaluate how the article is related to your topic, and
- Explain what you learned from this article.
Format your Article Review using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism.