Interaction is defined as your contributions to the ongoing “conversations” in the Forums
Interaction is defined as your contributions to the ongoing “conversations” in the Forums. You are expected to provide additional insights, explore differing opinions and present soundly supported, well reasoned comments that build upon ideas presented by others in the class. Your interaction grade is evaluated more on the substance of your comments, than on the quantity of your postings. Use the following as guidelines of Interaction expectations.
– The contributions develop the ideas further and even bring in new research to further develop the topic. Do not waste time by simply agreeing with or repeating another posting.
– A minimum of TWO substantial interactive contributions are expected each week to meet the minimum requirements of the class.
– These responses should be at least 250 words each in length, supported by at least ONE reference outside of the textbook,
– Select a fellow student’s response and compare and contrast your thoughts with theirs.
– Advance the conversation; provide a real-world application and experiential examples.
– Conceptually discuss your key [most significant] learning insight or take-away from the selected forum topic comments.
– The postings are to be respectful and supportive in tone.
– The responses are clearly written and contains no grammar or spelling errors that would serve to undermine the clarity of the response. Follows APA requirements.