What is an MNE
- This exam contains 8 short essay questions, each worth 25 points.
- Please choose 4 questions you want to respond from the 8 questions below.
- This is an open-book examination. You may use any relevant information sources if you wish.
- You can answer using your laptop for MS Word.
- Any discussion or otherwise inappropriate communication between examinees will be prohibited.
- The exam is worth a total of 100 points. Print your name at the top of your answer sheet (either on MS Word)
- What is an MNE? Give examples to explain the difference between companies that are considered MNEs and those that are not.
- If you had been the founder of Dunkin Donuts, would you have chosen to heavily rely on franchising as your entry mode to foreign countries? Or would you have chosen to rely on wholly owned subsidiaries as your foreign entry mode? Why?