Why did you choose either the agile or the waterfall method for your project?
This week, you will finalize your Project Risk Management Plan. You will complete the items in the Project Risk Communications section.
- Update any previous sections as needed based on instructor feedback or a review of the project information.
- Create a communications matrix for communicating the risk elements to your project stakeholders. The matrix should include the individual stakeholders (who), risk content (what), method used to transmit the information (how), and the frequency (when). These items should be specific to each stakeholder. An example matrix is as follows:
- Write a memo to the project sponsor, responding to the following questions:
- Why did you choose either the agile or the waterfall method for your project?
- Was the risk identification process appropriate for your project? Why or why not?
- How did the quantitative and qualitative risk analyses help you in prioritizing the project risks and assigning numerical values?
- What were some of the risk response strategies you did not use, and why were these not appropriate for the risks?
- What are some ways that the risk management activities can be improved in future projects?
- Update the References page, and update the Table of Contents to show the correct page numbers.
- The deliverable length for this section is 750–1,000 words. Your completed plan should be 3,750–5,000 words total for the entire plan.