A particular emotion or state of mind such as anger, jealousy, fear, gratitude, confusion, etc.
This part of the final project is your choice of topic.
Choose one of the following subjects or propose one of your own.
- A particular emotion or state of mind such as anger, jealousy, fear, gratitude, confusion, etc.
- A specific fairy tale, myth, fable, or classic story
- A religious or spiritual lesson or belief such as humility, hope, enlightenment, faith in reincarnation, the Trinity etc.
- A political or social theme such as social justice and injustice, social inequality, social progress, political conflict, etc.
- Representations of gender, race, ethnicity, or class.
- A specific fictional character or public personality
- Natural forces or elements of the natural world, like weather, animals, landscapes, etc.
Explain two reasons for your choice in a short paragraph of 4-5 sentences. Be sure to include the significance of your choice to your own thinking about the world and/or its cultural significance.
STOP: Before you hand in your assignment, make sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I clearly identified an appropriate topic?
- Have I explained two reasons for my choice explaining the significance of the choice to my own thinking about the world and/or the topic’s cultural significance?
- Have I edited and proofread my writing for grammatical, structural, and spelling errors?