The restructuring of the U.S. health care delivery system , and how nurses will continue to play an important rol
- This will be two separate papers . The first one will be 500-800 words on a presentation you will come up with to educate nurses about how the practice of nursing is expected to grow ….
- The second paper will be three colleagues (that you can use your imagination to come up with ) summarize their feedback on your written presentation.
- . Please follow the instructions for assignment included in the attachment provided.
- . Please follow the RUBRIC provided in the instructions -attachment.
- . Please feel free to contact me with any further instructions or clarifications needed.
- . Three scholarly references are required
Clearly States How the Practice of Nursing and Patient Delivery Will Evolve, While Addressing Relevant Concepts That Include Continuity or Continuum of Care, Accountable Care Organizations, Medical Homes, and Nurse-Managed Health Clinics:
-Main concept is easily identified, and subconcepts branch appropriately from the main idea. Addresses all of the issues related to the evolving practice of nursing and patient care delivery.
Evidence of Feedback and Forecasting of Nursing Role From Colleagues:
-Evidence of feedback and forecasting of the nursing role from colleagues is described in detail, with relevant personal insight, reflection, or analysis.
Use of Vocabulary Regarding Evolving Practice of Nursing and Patient Care Delivery:
-All of the recommended terms have been included in the correct context.
-Content shows significant evidence of originality and inventiveness. The majority of the content and many of the ideas are fresh, original, inventive, and based upon logical conclusions and sound research.
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use) :
-The writer is clearly in command of standard, written academic English.
Paper Format (use of appropriate style for the major and assignment)
-All format elements are correct.
Research Citations (in-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and reference page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment)
-In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.