knowledge base and development as a leader.
Please present book (The Successful Use of Conflicting Principles by Allman, Samuel D) review in a Microsoft PowerPoint or Prezi presentation. You are expected to provide an overview (similar to an abstract) of your book.
You should include the following information:
- The title and a brief introduction of your selected leadership book (similar to an abstract).
- Background information on the author(s).
- A description of the major theme of the book.
- An explanation as to your interest in selecting this particular book for your leadership book review.
- Describe the main theories and principles (at least five) presented in the book.
- How each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to being a leader.
- Show how the theories and principles presented in the book relate to specific leadership standards.
- Explain how each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to your development as a leader.
- Closing comments to summarize the theories and principles presented in the book.
- Your critique of the book, as to developing leaders.
- How could the information you gained through reviewing this book on leadership enhance your knowledge base and development as a leader.
- Why or why not recommend this book to your fellow class members.
Organization of the Presentation:
- Concise in presentation
- Sections are clearly identified
- Include an agenda slide
- 10-12 slides
- Approximately 15 minutes in length
- No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or typing errors