HW#2 – Comparison Shopping & Country PESTS Infographic 75 Points OVERVIEW: As a product developer, there are 2 keys points to successful product lines – know your customer (target market)….
Discuss how various foreigners and different Latin American social classes or interest groups
Discuss how various foreigners and different Latin American social classes or interest groups, such as large landowners; industrialists; middle-class sectors; women; workers; peasants; Afro-Latinos; and indigenous peoples were affected by neoliberal policies.
Compare and contrast of the following leaders’ social, political and economic agendas with regard to their neoliberal approach to government in their respective countries:
- Fernando Collor de Mello; Fernando Henrique Cardosa; Lula da Silva (Brazil)
- Bartolome Mitre; Domingo Faustino Sarmiento; Carlos Saul Menem; Fernando de la Rua; Alejandro Rodriguez Saa; Eduardo Duhalde; Nestor Kirchner; Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (Argentina)
- Alberto Fujimora; Alejandro Toledo; Alan Garcia (Peru)
- Salvador Allende; August Pinochet; Patricio Aylwin; Eduardo Frei; Ricardo Lagos; Michelle Bachelet (Chile)
- Guadalupe Victoria; Valentin Gomez; Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna; Benito Juarez; Ernesto Zedillo; Felipe Calderon; Andres Lopez Manuel Obrador (Mexico)
discuss what the permanent long-term U.S. Objectives in Latin America were, and how successive U.S. governments sought to achieve them before 1898; between 1898-1933; after WWII; during the Cold War; and since 1981?
Please be sure to attend to period referenced.