Case Study: Iggy’s Bread of the World Please answer the questions related to the case.Meet the requirements:font 12, space 1,5 (you can do double and I will make it 1,5….
What do you think could be inferred from studying the artifact in terms of the culture and context in which it was created?
UE TODAY IN 2-3 PARAGRAPHS- ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Select ONE of the artifact examples presented this week. Your post title should indicate which artifact you have selected.
- Seven Wonders of the World – https://www.travelchannel.com/interests/outdoors-and-adventure/articles/seven-wonders-of-the-world
- Anne Frank’s Diary – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9EE0svjh5k
- Bob Dylan’s song “The Times They Are a-Changin'” – https://genius.com/Bob-dylan-the-times-they-are-a-changin-lyrics
- “Uncle Sam Wants YOU” Poster – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8hBfV0vzrg
In your post, answer the following questions:
- What do you think the universal idea it represents is?
- What do you think could be inferred from studying the artifact in terms of the culture and context in which it was created?
- What do you believe was the creator’s intention in creating the artifact?