Many health care organizations use the local newspaper, billboards, and more traditional communication as a primary resource when doing a campaign. What other sources of communication could be used, and how would they benefit the organization? (2paragraphs detailed) include at least 1 reference
ASSIGNMENT 2 ,6 pages
You currently work as a coordinator for New City Home Care, a private home health company offering nursing care and therapy services to the elderly residents of a medium-sized Midwestern city with a population of about 55,000 people. The neighboring town, about 10 miles away, has a much smaller population, but as the population ages, this town is seeing an increase in retirees. You manager has decided that it would be beneficial to expand into this town by opening a satellite office. She is eager to be the first home health company to open a physical office in this new territory and has tasked you with developing a marketing plan. You have been asked to provide an executive summary to the management team of the marketing plan.
The summary needs to explain how the following will used in your team’s marketing plan:
- The company’s historical resident trends and current strategic plan
- Demographic data
- Quality standards
- Marketplace analysis, including competition
- Models and best practices for reaching the target audience
- Developing recommendations to ensure alignment with company strategy
- Writing the plan and setting expectations
- Implementing the plan, proven best practices for implementing
- Tools for evaluating and adapting the plan.
- please let me know asap if can do it and meet deadlines!!!!
SUNNY MANOR NURSING AND REHAB CENTER 7pages
You currently work for the development department of Sunny Manor Nursing and Rehab Center. Sunny Manor was once a privately owned small skilled nursing home in Sunny Beach, Florida until it was sold 6 years ago to a larger group of investors known for buying older nursing homes and developing them into larger more modern skilled nursing and rehab centers. Sunny Beach itself is a small retirement community close to larger beach towns. Most of the residents are 55 years or older, and there is a growing population of 70+ retired adults. However, the city is known for being technologically advanced for a retirement community. In fact, the city has a popular social media page followed by many residents and a very popular online newsletter that can be accessed through most social media programs. Also, 5 years ago, a brand new hospital opened just outside of Sunny Beach. This brought some the top physicians and surgeons in the state to the area.
Sunny Manor recently finished a major renovation, updating the previous long-term-care wings and adding a new wing with 20 new rooms. The new wing is solely dedicated to sub-acute rehab services, and the facility also added a new updated therapy room with an expanded therapy staff and modern high-tech equipment.
After working in care coordination and admissions for the past several years, you have been promoted to the development department and tasked with marketing the new facility. The goal is to build a stronger relationship with the discharge staff and physicians at the new hospital and expand a broader reach to the community.
The first step is for you to analyze and research the changing community and develop a marketing proposal for your boss, the director of development, on how to best connect with the community of Sunny Beach and increase referrals from the new hospital.
For this task, develop a summary marketing proposal on the above scenario that includes the following elements:
- Evaluate the potential impact of the updated facility and new therapy services on potential improvements in patient satisfaction and developing new marketing share.
- Assess possible methods to build rapport within Sunny Beach and surrounding communities.
- Develop a plan for communicating with the community better through social media by connecting Sunny Manor to the residents of Sunny Beach through digital marketing.
- Provide details on how ongoing research into the community will help Sunny Manor stay ahead of the competition and well connected with community. Consider concepts in monitoring the changing demographics of the community and growing health care sector.
- Propose a research design model including all the key elements of the research design. Apply an assessment tool and implementation plan such as the Model for Improvement (Plan-Do-Study-Act [PDSA]).
- Conclude with recommending models and/or tools that will be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the development teams’ efforts on an ongoing basis .