Watch “The Toys That Made Us: Star Wars” film documentary on Netflix.
- Watch “The Toys That Made Us: Star Wars” film documentary on Netflix.
- To access–go to Netflix.com and log in. (If you don’t have a Netflix, then work with your teammates and schedule a Zoom call to set up a time/date to watch or simply access a free 30-day trial of netflix)
–Search “Toys that made us” and go to Season 1, Episode 1.
- Watch the 51 minute documentary.
- Then, answer the following question and comment on 3 of your classmates posts.
- How does the “Toyetic” concept tie into the Customer Experience strategy from your GROWTH IQ textbook?
- How does the film illustrate Path 1 and Path 2 from the Growth IQ textbook?
- What observations stood out to you from the Start With Why concepts?
- Share with us 2-3 key takeaways from the film that stood out to you as they relate to this class?
- Share with us a life experience that illustrates an aspect from the film.
650 words for your answer and 80 words in each for comment on others posts , single spaced, using 12 pt type, Times New Roman font and 1” margins for all work.