International Marketing Final Exam Essay.
Disneyland Paris was one of Disneyland’s Global projects. Please discuss its advantages and disadvantages, and from reading and understanding the case suggest what was/were the mistake/s that Disney committed from the beginning till now.
Gillette is a giant company and has got a lot of success story globally, from your previous readings and your wide experience as marketing consultant specialized in International marketing. Compare between Gillette in Egypt and Gillette in Indonesia. From all aspects and suggest the best mode of entry for Gillette in Yemen.
You are the marketing consultant of Disneyland and you are thinking of a new market to enter in one or two of Arab countries. As an expert in International Marketing please consider the following:
1. Which country will you choose to enter, and why?
2. What is your mode of entry?
3. What should be taken into consideration in this regards?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantage of opening in Arab country?
5. What are the main obstacles that you are expecting to face?
You are the working for an Egyptian company that is attempting to go globally with one of its products, and you are responsible for that, you will be deciding where and how to go. • Assume that your company has ” consumer or industrial product” • You will follow all the needed steps to go globally from the first step that should be taken till the last decision ” customization or standardization”
Referring to the P&G case “Different for Gamble”, found in the “International Marketing Case Study.ppt” file, answer the following questions:
• Discuss the reasons for the initial failure for P&G in Japan. • Where did P&G go wrong (if it did) in the evaluation of the Indian market and its strategy? • Discuss the reasons for the differences in the performance of P&G in India and China.