Expected length: Five-minute presentation (Figure about 8 slides total, depending upon how much explanation will accompany each slide.) Each slide must include notes on what presenters would discuss when displaying….
US Census Homeownership Rate
Assignment #2: US Census Homeownership Rate
Go to www.census.gov
To the right of the website, look for U.S. Census Bureau Economic Indicators – click on All Economic Indicators;
Scroll down and click on Homeownership Rate;
Housing Vacancies & Homeownership will pop up;
Scroll down to Annual Statistics: 2019 (in box on Latest Releases);
Choose 2 tables from Tables 1-5a and Tables 14-15. Carefully examine and understand the data presented in the two Tables you have chosen.
- What is a census? How often is data taken for the US Census? (2 pts)
- Which Tables did you open? Explicitly provide the Table #s and Titles. Thoroughly explain why you were interested in these Tables? (2 pts)
- For EACH table, discuss 2 important points you learned. Discuss thoroughly. (6 pts)
- Assume that you are currently a homeowner, what did the Tables (you chose in #2) tell you? (5 pts)
- Assume that you are currently NOT a homeowner, what did the Tables (you chose in #2) tell you? (5 pts)