Assignment 2: Crime Alert Bulletin Prepare a 3-5 page crime alert bulletin for patrol officers pertaining to the incident described below. You will entitle the bulletin “Extra Surveillance.” Feel free….
What’s a food you’ve never had, but that you want to try?Why?How did you learn about it?
Discussion Board Questions 1. What’s a food you’ve never had, but that you want to try?Why?How did you learn about it?
2. What is a game or skill you excel at well enough that you’d hypothetically bet $50.00 against a stranger that you could be them at it?How did you get so good at it?How did you start?
3. A) Share some thoughts you have about “Whereas Statements” B )What were some patterns you noticed?What poetic techniques did Long Soldier use that you noticed-why do you think she used them?
4. A )What did you think when you read 10 Stages of Genocide and the UN’s page on Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity B) When you apply it to the United States today, what group of people came to your mind?What stage do you think the US is at with that group and why?
5. What did you think when you read the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and the historical overview?
6. What are some ways you see that the reading on Genocide and the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples relates to Whereas Statements and can be seen manifesting in the poem-either in big or small ways?
7. What makes a good apology, and did the US achieve your definition of a good apology in it’s joint resolution?