Case Study: Iggy’s Bread of the World Please answer the questions related to the case.Meet the requirements:font 12, space 1,5 (you can do double and I will make it 1,5….
What is my organization’s mission statement?
Complete the required reading for the week and respond to the following questions. The response should be at least 200-300 words in length, reflect knowledge and comprehension of the subject, and include specific reference (with proper APA citation) to the assigned reading to be effective. Do a word count and type it at the bottom of your assignment (see bottom right of editor window for your word count). Review the Discussion Rubric for detailed information on grading this assignment: Discussion Rubric Discussion Rubric – Alternative Formats
Lesson Three Questions: Mock Trial – Could You Be Convicted for Being a Success at Your Mission? This Discussion Question is in the form of a mock trial for your organization, either your place of employment or a nonprofit organization for which you are a volunteer. If my organization were on trial for accomplishing our mission;
- What is my organization’s mission statement?
- What would be the evidence used to convict?
- What would the charges be?
- Who would the lawyers interview as witnesses?
- Could your strategies stand up under cross-examination?
- What are the exhibits that would be used in the case?
- If the media were covering the trial, what would be the headlines?
The criteria for this assignment is based on the three-sentence mission statement from Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits (63-69). Good to great companies understand how important these questions are for their organizations PowerPoint slides from Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits PowerPoint slides from Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits – Alternative Formats
- What is your organization deeply passionate about?
- At what can your organization be the best in the world?
- What best drives [your organization’s] economic engine? (or, for nonprofits, the humanitarian engine)