Describe the following :The neurochemical mechanism for the actions of cocaine and amphetamines and how has this been related to the cocaine withdrawal syndrome the acute physiological and psychological effects….
What were the key frontline experiences listed in relation to your chosen change?
Go back through the business press (Fortune, The Economist, BusinessWeek, and so forth and any other LIRN- based articles) and find at least three articles related to either downsizing, implementation of a new technology, or a merger or acquisition. In a minimum of four (4) pages in 7th edition APA formatted paper:
- What were the key frontline experiences listed in relation to your chosen change?
- How do they relate to those listed in Chapter 4?
- Did you identify new ones confronting change managers?
- How would you prioritize these experiences?
- Do any stand out as “deal breakers”? Why?
- What new insights into implementing this type of change emerge from this?
PA2 requires you to identify a current change in an organization with which you are familiar and evaluate a current public issue about which “something must be done.” In relation to the change issue, think about what sense-making changes might need to be enacted and how you would go about doing this. Assess this in terms of the eight (8) elements of the sense-making framework suggested by Helms Mills and as set out in Table 9.7:
- Identity construction
- Social sense-making
- Extracted cues
- Ongoing sense-making
- Which ones did you believe you might have the most/least control over and why?
- What implications does this have for adopting a sense-making approach to organizational change?
minimum of four (4) pages document for each assignment