Expected length: Five-minute presentation (Figure about 8 slides total, depending upon how much explanation will accompany each slide.) Each slide must include notes on what presenters would discuss when displaying….
View the two Motel 6 television ads. What are your thoughts about the television ad?
Motel 6 is a privately-owned company with a chain of budget motels. The original marketing campaign for Motel 6 began with The Richards Group through focus-group research. The promotions retained Tom Bodett as the voice of Motel 6.
Review the resources below and then respond to the following questions with approximately 1000 words in a document in APA (latest edition) format:
1. View the two Motel 6 television ads. What are your thoughts about the television ad?
2. Access the website, Facebook, and Twitter pages for Motel 6. What are your thoughts about the information provided and the design of each site? How well integrated are all these resources? Provide specifics to support your answer.
3. Based on the resources you have viewed, describe who you think is the target market for Motel 6. Describe the target market in terms of demographics and psychographics.
4. Describe the strategy Motel 6’s parent, The Blackstone Group, employs in their international operations. What factors from Chapter 8 in the Kotler (2016) text appear to be the basis for the organization’s choice of international brands and markets?
5. What about business travelers? What type of business travelers would use Motel 6? Why?