Case Study: Iggy’s Bread of the World Please answer the questions related to the case.Meet the requirements:font 12, space 1,5 (you can do double and I will make it 1,5….
Would you recommend being treated for the disease at the hospital?
Hospital websites contain a wealth of information, from classes that are offered to the public, to research studies they are currently running. For this week’s discussion, complete the following:
- Identify a hospital in your area and locate and review their website
- Select one disease that is explained on the website. Summarize your findings on the disease and make sure to include any information about why the hospital stands out (number of cases, top physician, research, etc.).
- Conclude your post with a list of a minimum of 10-15 medical terms and abbreviations that were used in the disease explanation on the website. For each term, identify the term breakdown, which consists of: prefix, suffix, and combining form. For each abbreviation, identify the meaning. Your list should following your initial discussion post. Note: If you are unable to find 15 medical terms and abbreviations, please reference another disease, article, or another hospital’s website.
Any references used must be cited in correct APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must provide the source for the hospital or clinic website, as well as any supporting information you may have used.
Guided Response: Review the hospital website that was highlighted by at least two of your classmates and post a follow up response by including one or more of the following points:
- Explain what information was similar or different when comparing it to the website information you found.
- Identify something that you felt was missing from your classmates hospital’s website. Why would this information be important to include?
- Would you recommend being treated for the disease at the hospital? Why or why not?
- Discuss any other point that adds an opinion or presents new information about the discussion topic.