Case Study: Iggy’s Bread of the World Please answer the questions related to the case.Meet the requirements:font 12, space 1,5 (you can do double and I will make it 1,5….
Explaining that something will shift a curve out is good, explaining why is better
• Your goal is to convince the TA marking your assessment that you understand the topics we have covered. You should definitely use economics terms introduced. You should also definitely assume that the person reading your answer has never taken economics.
• Explaining that something will shift a curve out is good, explaining why is better.
• No graphs. Seriously. You may certainly explain a graph and what happens to a curve in a graph, but you must not depict or include the actual graph.
• If fact, you must not embed images in your file. If you do embed images, your file will not process through the required checks and you will get a zero. That would be very sad.
• Your answers must be in English without any other languages embedded in the file. Again, this will be an automatic zero if we cannot process the file through the required checks because of this.
• If there is a typo, let us know.
• Do not contact us to ask for clarifications. Instead, clearly state your assumptions. For example, if we did not tell you whether Andreas or Katya has a comparative advantage in scarves, assume that we did so on purpose.
• There are 3 questions, each with subparts. Your answer to a question may span multiple pages. A page may contain the answer to multiple subparts of the same question. No page may contain responses to more than one question.
• Please format your answer with the sub-headings (in bold) below. It makes sure we don’t miss anything while grading. You will lose points if you don’t follow this format.
• Keep your answers concise. There is no reason why the answer to any of these questions should take more than one page. You will lose marks for wrong or irrelevant text.