READ EMPIRICAL PROJECT PDF EXAMPLE PAPER ALSO ATTACHEDYou will use <link is hidden> to estimate the smoking rate and cigarette consumption after the cigarette priceincrease in Jan. 2015. The source of the….
Topic: Ethical issues in business
- Expected length: Five-minute presentation (Figure about 8 slides total, depending upon how much explanation will accompany each slide.)
Each slide must include notes on what presenters would discuss when displaying that slide, including research citation.
- Accompanying essay: 3 pages in length, with a title, explained below.
PLEASE NOTE the expected page lengthof the essay. I want more examination of your process than a summary of the issue.
This PowerPoint must be suitable for presentation to the class and professor please
- Topic Ethical issues in business.
- Choose a PowerPoint template appropriate for your topic.
- Present a definition or description of your topic, giving its Business and economic, context.
- Make your argument about this topic—your point of view on the matter—and discuss how you think the issues in the topic should be resolved or go forward.
- There must be an issue with more than one side of expert’s opinions. Don’t just go over information and give a summary. Make this presentation your own views of your profession.
- The project must include technical language from your profession(s).
- Include notes at the bottom of each slide. These notes explain the information presented in outline form, so that a presenter could expand on PowerPoint slides for an audience.
- Reference sources must be quoted and cited within the PowerPoint in appropriate citation style (APA ) and at the end of the document on a References (APA) page.
- Five reference sources are required. You may use additional sources, of course.
- At least two sources must be academic journals from the SMSU databases or other credible sites.
- You must include graphics in your presentation.
- Prepare the slides for your PowerPoint.
- Plan the PowerPoint as if it would be a ten-minute presentation with time afterwards for questions.
- Include notes about the slide.
- Include correct source citations within the notes and also at the end/References or Works Cited page of the presentation).
- Include a References or Works Cited page (depending on your discipline) in the citation style appropriate for your discipline.
B) Short essay
Your PowerPoint must be accompanied by an essay of three-four pages submitted in a different file attachment. It will discuss:
- Why you chose your topic from the list.
- How you conducted research.
- How you decided to organize the slides.
- What reasons you had for the graphics you created or selected.
- How you edited for mechanical correctness.
- How you created reference citations and made sure they were correct.
B) Grades are determined by
- Grasp of topic.
- Content, research, logic and organization of slides and notes.
- Visual layout—inclusion of graphics and photographs where appropriate.
- Language appropriate to your discipline, including specialized terms, such as flipped classroom for a project on teaching pedagogy or asana for a project on incorporating yoga poses into an exercise program for athletes.
- Evidence of two or more research sources from credible academic sources—at least two from library databases.
- Use of quotations from at least three research sources within the PowerPoint, with internal citations in your disciplinary citation style.
- A correctly-structured References (APA style) or Works Cited (MLA style) page at the end of the presentation.
- Length of approximately 10 slides
- Proper grammar, writing mechanics
- Organization, content, and writing mechanics of essay.