In a hypothetical country, fifty years ago, the minimum wage was approximately $1.50 per hour. At the same time, a family with two adults and two children could live in….
Fall 2020 8B-ENG-1101-OB, Representations Pacific Life
- Values of the West and Pacific Islander (answer each numerical bullet in the form of an essay, not as separate short answers)
- IDENTIFY and DEFINE one common cultural value held by both the Westerners and the Pacific Islanders / Tahitians.
- DESCRIBE how each culture applies that same value to the other.
- PROVIDE proof of the value using at least three (3) sources found in the module.
Writing Expectations for all options:
- USE the MLA_template_Word.doc
(replace template’s text with your own)
- IDENTIFY the option you will answer in the form of an essay, not separate short answers to each bullet. I should see the intro, body, conclusion with the appropriate elements in each of these major paragraphs.
- PRESENT evidence through summary, paraphrase, or direct quotation
- INSERT the appropriate in-text citation for all paraphrases and quotations.
- USE transition words or phrases between sentences and paragraphs.
- INCLUDE a Works Cited list. See: Help with Citations (Weekly)>Week 1
- CHECK spelling, grammar, and mechanics before posting.
- INSERT the word count for your essay.