In a hypothetical country, fifty years ago, the minimum wage was approximately $1.50 per hour. At the same time, a family with two adults and two children could live in….
Write a one-page paper discussing the challenges the organization had that limited their profitability and/or competitiveness and how they planned to leverage Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges
Using the same organization you chose in Week 2, write a one-page paper discussing the challenges the organization had that limited their profitability and/or competitiveness and how they planned to leverage Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges. This paper should be written in third-person. The third-person point of view belongs to the person (or people) being talked about. The third-person pronouns include he, him, his, himself, she, her, hers, herself, it, its, itself, they, them, their, theirs, and themselves (Not I, we, us, our).
The paper must adhere to APA guidelines including Title and Reference pages. The Title and Reference pages do not count towards the page count requirement. There should be at least one scholarly source listed on the reference page. Each reference cited in the text must appear in the reference list, and each entry in the reference list must be cited in text. APA requirements for this class include:
- A title page
- 12-point Time New Roman font
- Your paper should be typed and double-spaced with 1″ margins on all sides
- The first sentence of each paragraph should be indented one tab space
- All papers should contain the page number, flush right, in the header of every page. Use the automatic page-numbering function of your word-processing program to insert page numbers in the top right corner; do not type page numbers manually.
- APA 7th edition in-text citations
- Reference page