5003PhaSci: Pharmacokinetics of Lithium – coursework A simulation of lithium dosing in a specific patient and dose adjustment in response to monitoring Background The following exercise simulates the clinical objective….
Interview 3 people who drink oolong tea for all the question below, means each question should be answer 3 time
Interview 3 people who drink oolong tea for all the question below, means each question should be answer 3 time.
- How important is the country of origin important in purchasing tea? Why?
- If you were presented with high quality premium oolong tea, what do you think makes it premium?
- This tea can only be harvested in limited quantity at the highest mountain in Taiwan. The high altitude makes it naturally insect-free, unlike many other teas that claims to be organic. (Most government permits the labeling of organic as long it is 80% organic. Will $50 price tag reasonable for such a product?
- When selecting Oolong tea, what comes to mind that is important for you?
- What is your biggest concern or fear when selecting premium teas?
- What would make you trust an oolong tea brand?
- When it comes to taste, what do you prefer in your tea selection?
- Oolong is renowned for its many micronutrient and antioxidants benefits, Do you think Oolong has personally made you feel healthier? In what areas, and how so?
- What makes you be a loyal customer to a particular oolong brand?
- How comfortable are you purchasing a premium tea? In-stores? Online? Why?