After watching/reading the play “A Raisin in the Sun” Have you ever known someone like the mother in the play? How does the personal experience of your life affect the way in which you….
Research Proposal Project: Literature Review
This week, you will receive feedback from your instructor on your rough draft assignment. You will edit, revise, and add any additional information to your literature review based on your instructor feedback and additional research and reading. This submission should be more polished than your previous version. As you continue to read about your chosen research topic, feel free to add to your literature review and make it even more meaningful for your research proposal.
The following requirements should be met in your literature review:
- Include a minimum of six scholarly sources
- Organize in logical sections
- Include an overview of the literature
- Be unbiased in your presentation of information
- Include sources and content relevant to your research questions and hypothesis; state the relevance in your literature review
- Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read
- A strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research
- Proper APA formatting, citations, and references