This is a critical essay of 2000 words excluding references. you can go over the word limit by 200 words only . everything is explained in the assessment sheet attached….
Global issues (social) Risk from Artificial Intelligence
1. Statement of the problem: The risk from Artificial Intelligence development and integration into global society and how it lowers human innovativeness and how it is replacing the human work force.
2. What are the ethical perspectives on this problem. Four questions that need to be answered within the Literature Review:
A. What are the relevant facts of this problem? What facts are not known?
B. Is there enough information about this topic and the ethical issues involved to propose an ethical solution?
C. Which individuals and groups have an important stake in the outcome?
D. What are the most important ethical issues to consider while researching this Problem, discussing the causes, and proposing a solution?
3. Please formulate and answer the four questions above using the below to help identify the ethical issues that may be relevant in thinking through the causes and potential solutions for this problem. They don’t need to be answered just help identify ethical issues when answering the above literature review questions above.
actions taken produce the most good and do the least harm for all who are affected? What
good and what harm will or may result from a proposed solution?
How would a good outcome be measured when solving an ethical dilemma? Happiness?
While the potential harm from a cause/solution may affect only a few people, is the harm so
great that it would outweigh the good this action might bring to many others?
Does a cause/solution best respect the rights of all who have a stake?
Does a cause/solution respect the dignity of others?
If specific actions are taken, are others being treated simply as a “means to an end”?
Does the cause/solution hurt or help others in securing a minimum level of well-being?
Does this cause/solution treat people equally or proportionally? Does it give each person
affected his or her due?
Might I have some prejudice or interest that might make me favor one
person/culture/population over another?
Am I treating each individual/culture/population the same way, or is there a valid reason to
treat people differently?
Does this cause/solution best serve the community as a whole, not just some members? Will it
be equally to everyone’s advantage?
Does this cause/solution contribute to the conditions of social life that give everyone an
opportunity to thrive?
How does/will a cause/solution affect the resources everyone must share, such as the
4. Please provide three appropriate, scholarly (peer reviewed) sources from internet that are relevant to the ethical perspectives of this problem. For each source, write the reference in APA format and
• The ethical question or problem addressed in the article
• Conclusions or recommendations
• Evaluation of the source’s usefulness to informing the literature review