This is a critical essay of 2000 words excluding references. you can go over the word limit by 200 words only . everything is explained in the assessment sheet attached….
What is the difference between using language accurately and using language clearly? Identify and explain the three criteria given in your textbook for using language clearly
1) What is the difference between using language accurately and using language clearly? Identify and explain the three criteria given in your textbook for using language clearly.
2) Explain the difference between abstract and concrete words. Provide one or two examples of each type of word. Why are public speakers usually advised to rely on concrete words rather than on abstract words?
3) what does it mean to say that language should be appropriate to the audience and appropriate to the speaker? Explain.
4) What are the advantages and disadvantages of speaking extemporaneously compared with speaking from a manuscript?
5) Define each of the following aspects of vocal delivery and explain their importance to effective public speaking.
rate (or pace)
articulation (or enunciation)
6) Identify and explain four of the five steps for practicing speech delivery.
7) Identify and explain three major advantages for using visual aids in a speech.
8) Below are two examples of charts for a speech on the steps in treating a sprain. Which chart better follows the guidelines for preparing visual aids discussed in your textbook? Explain your answer by referring to specific guidelines.