Instructions: Word count:650 to 750 words All assignments must be in 12-point, Times New Roman font, have one-inch margins, left alignment, and be double-spaced Pick an ongoing interpersonal problem you….
To what extent is it justifiable to claim that persons fleeing socio-economic deprivation qualify as refugees under
* Understanding of knowledge and critical awareness of the relevant law;
* Depth of analysis, description and discussion in promoting the arguments;
* Degree to which planning and coherence is evident in the structure of the essay;
* The understanding of current issues and debates in the field and the level of application of the law to the issues;
* Level to which complex solutions are offered and evaluated;
* Extent to which viable innovative solutions are proposed;
* Ability to use research methodologies and techniques as relevant for research in International and European Refugee Law;
* Ability to locate and use relevant legal and non-legal sources;
* The ability to produce appropriately presented work, including fully and correctly referenced sources and a complete and correctly presented bibliography using OSCOLA referencing style;
* Extent to which command of English is demonstrated in a legal context;
* Ability to comply with the word limit.