The nursing process is a tool that puts knowledge into practice. By utilizing this systematic problem-solving method, nurses can determine the health care needs of an individual and provide personalized….
Twelve Angry Men: Which characters base their decisions on prejudice?
Twelve Angry Men
Instructions: View the 1957 version of the film Twelve Angry Men and respond to the following questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Which characters base their decisions on prejudice?
- Does Juror #8, or any other character, exercise “reverse discrimination”?
- Should this trial have been a hung jury? Why / why not?
- What are the most persuasive pieces of evidence in favor of the defense? Or the prosecution? Discuss at least three pieces of evidence.
- In at least one sentence, describe the communication style of each of the twelve jurors. Who comes closest to your own style of communication?
- How would you have voted if you were on the jury?
- What kinds of critical thinking skills (inductive/deductive reasoning, analogy, etc.) are used in the jurors’ arguments? Be specific and use terms you’ve studied in this course. Give at least three examples.
- Discuss at least three examples of fallacious reasoning used by the jurors.